Session 3: Applying for a Job, Using Filters & Reaching Out to Hiring Managers
Once you find the right companies on LinkedIn, how do you apply for a job? Learn how to make your submission seen before your competition's application. Your LinkedIn account can help you research companies, interviewers, recruiters, and hiring managers, which is helpful before applying for a job and showing up to interviews.
Carolyn will show you have to effectively search using LinkedIn's job search function to find the right jobs, reach out to recruiters, and apply for jobs.
Learn how to position yourself in front of a hiring manager before your competition.
Some of the topics covered will be:
· How to search, so you find the right jobs before other job seekers
· How to do an advance job search
· How to set up alerts
· How to teach LinkedIn to show you jobs that fit your skills
· How to determine if you have the right skills on your Personal Profile
· Ways to reach out to recruiters
· How recruiters see your profile in their recruiting dashboards
· And more!