Session 4: Connecting, Posting, and Using Groups
A robust LinkedIn profile is not enough. Sorry! You need to be active on the platform, too. As a social network, LinkedIn rewards people who post engaging content and comments. What is the reward? Your profile gets more visibility, and you can showcase your skills and knowledge. When you associate with high ranking content and people who are influential in your industry and field, you get noticed.
It is essential to connect, post, and use groups to expand your job search to not only reach your connections who might have jobs but recruiters, too.
Some of the topics covered will be:
· Guidelines for professional etiquette when commenting or posting
· How to comment on a post
· How to find industry-specific content to post
· How to create an original post
· How to tag an organization or person to increase your reach outside your network
· How to choose and use hashtags
· And more!