Unlike a simple business card or résumé, your LinkedIn profile can help you reach a lot more recruiters and business professionals. So, how do you make your profile stand out from the pack? In this course, LinkedIn expert Carolyn Dickerson shows how to create a winning presence on LinkedIn. She shares how to select a professional profile photo, craft a compelling summary, highlight experience appropriately, develop and enhance your brand, showcase skills, and education, age-proof your profile and ultimately develop a compelling LinkedIn profile.
Some of the topics covered will be:
· Identify strategies to make your profile more easily discovered
· Recognize the characteristics of a professional profile picture
· Determine the best structure and content for a profile headline
· Explain the main objective of an About section
· Age proofing your profile
· Addition of visual elements to your profile
· How to determine what keywords to include on your profile
· Recall two elements of a LinkedIn profile that will increase the likelihood that people will find you in searches and follow with the next step
· Recognize the types of information LinkedIn can facilitate within the education section
· Identify the best way to keep your LinkedIn profile up-to-date and complete
· And more!